Monday, December 11, 2006


Alright people. I'm like back from ATC for like 4 days already? Now, it's time to share the memories I had on 4, 5, 6 and 7 Dec.

Day 1 [4Dec]
Reached school at around 0727? I wasnt late. (: Help the rest to bring down stuffs from guides den, and then up to the bus. Finally we left school at about 0800? In the bus, I sat with Suganya. But we didn talk much. Perhaps because we're tired and were afraid of our own activites. After a long bus ride, we reached Camp Christine at around 0900. Brought all the bags, logistics to Sungam. I kept complaining to Shan that I wanna go home. haha. Then, we started out with tent pitching. Help Yingduan with her tent pitching. The girls all managed to pitch their tent fast. Great job girls. (: Jasmine patrol then went to pitch the kitchen shelter. I joined them. I'd finally knew how to pitch the kitchen shelter. I'm proud of myself. (: After that, went to racky the places for night trail. But problem cropped up. Went back to start fire for Jasmine so that they can cook their dinner. Next, we had guides own. The stories, poems and songs shan had planned are touching. Real touching. Then, had COH and many things were discussed. Did cards for all the girls by the 8 muskeeters. haha. Went to sleep at arnd 0235?

Day 2 [5Dec]
Woke up at around 0655? Went for colours and did our morning PT. Ran 2 rounds around all the tents. Had our breakfast and did inspection at around 0900. And I finally got to hear the Jasmine cheer on the second day. I mastered it right away. Heh heh. Anyway, thanks Jolyn for that wonderful cheer. (: Next, the 8 of us plus some seniors went to racky the places for night trail again. This time, with a little different route. When we got back the campsite, the girls are having some teambuilding games. Could see that they are all having fun. (: Had our lunch and the girls went for rafting. We didn go for it. We stayed in the lodge and play, sleep, rest. At night, it started to rain. ): Ee Hwan was sad as she could not carry out her dry weather plan, and her wet weather plan wasn really that fun. So, we swoped. I took over instead. The girls then had first aid lesson instead. I guessed they enjoyed the skit most, based on the feedback they'd given. I hoped all of them benefited from the lesson. Then, the night ended. The girls slept in the lodge as it was raining. The 8 of us then discussed about Ee Hwan's morning trail. Hafizah said she saw something white moving, and all of us were like "huh?". haha. Slept at around 2 plus 3.

Day 3 [6Dec]
As usual, woke up and went for colours. Did morning PT again. Had our breakfast quickly and went to prepare ourselves for the morning trail. I think the morning trail was fun. I had a lot of fun disturbing the girls when they are blindfolded, creating obstacles for them. I guessed all of them had fun. (: Up next, we had outdoor cooking. I had only 1 chicken wing and 1/3 of the orange cake for lunch. Was hungry. Went to Jasmine and ate some potato from them. Dove's so nice to toast bread for us. (: Cleared up and went for initiative games. Congrats to Group 2 which managed to complete the task with our additional rules and timing. (: Had about 4 games? All of them required lots of thinking. Then, Yanting came!! The girls went to cook for their dinner. All of us had dinner in the lodge. We then hurried to change into our campfire shirt. The campfire was fun and enjoyable. (: My manito is Liling and I am Rasyiqah's manito. Cool. (: Next, we had a long COH. That COH really allows us to reflect. We slept at about 2 plus that night.

Day 4 [7Dec]
Last day of camp! Had colours and morning PT. Then, we did tent striking after breakfast. I didn't help out much. Sorry fizah. All tents are finally brought down and we had prize presentation. Congrats to all the winners. (: We finally boarded the bus and home sweet home. (:

THANKS TO:

Shan -> Thanks for helping me out with the demostration on choking. Thanks for those encouragement you'd given me. Your guides own was really great despite it being a little draggy. I believed many girls really reflected on what you said. You did a great job. Continue to work hard and don't stress.
Hwany -> Thanks for doing the patrol identity. Thanks for welcoming me back to Jasmine patrol. Thanks for helping me with my first aid. I really had a great time complaining together with you on day 3. haha. Your night trail, although it was carried out in the morning, it was successful. I enjoyed making fun of the girls. xD
Yingduan-> Thanks for accompanying me throughout the whole camp. (: Thanks for recording down the scores for me. Your tent pitching was really great. A step-by-step basis. Though you are a little soft, you managed to fight till the end despite all of us not being able to control the crowd. Jiayou.
Yongjie -> Thanks for accompanying me to Mdm's house before the camp. Thanks for helping me out with my first aid lesson. Your initiative games were great. Really great. Your instructions weren't really clear but I guessed it's because you're nervous. Your time spent looking for games are worth it. (:
Fizah -> Thanks for being the one who always brings up our spirit. Thanks for helping me out. Your tent pitching, though I couldn't help you out, you did a good job. A real good job. They managed to bring down their tent fast. You even had cloth as the tent for your wet weather programme. Continue to stay gentle! (:
Huda -> Thanks for being there with me for last year National Camp. Your outdoor cooking was great, except for the bamboo rice. You managed to hide your nervousness and stayed calm throughout your whole outdoor cooking lesson. Your instructions to them were clear. No worries! (:
Suganya -> Thanks for accompanying to hand in the proposal to Mdm despite you yourself can hand it in earlier. Thanks for helping me out with my first aid, and for controlling the girls when Shan and Fizah aren't around. Your campfire was fabulous. You managed to control the crowd, as usual. I believe with more experience, you'll do better.
Seniors -> Through this camp, I had really bonded a lot with all of you. I had lots of fun with all of you, and had learnt many things from you guys. Thanks for being there for me when I'm in difficulties.
Juniors -> Thanks for all your attentiveness. Without you guys, the camp won't be successful. Keep striving and bring glory to the company. (:
Guiders -> Thanks for guiding me through for the past 3 years. Seriously in guides, I learnt many many things. I experienced things which I don't even dare to try. Thank you for all of your guidance. (:

Lastly, my dear 8 muskeeters, ATC 2006 was our last camp officially. Those memories we shared during this camp will be kept with me always. Next year, we're gonna work hand-in-hand. Let us all tide over PGA together. (:

The memories will be kept,
Looking back,
Those tough times we had before the camp;
It's worth it.
Let's move on hand-in-hand
And overcome all obstacles together.

5:24 pm
PROFILE

when things just fall
and break up all,
do not cry and fall along too.
stand up and be brave,
and fight all the way through.
even though
it's always so difficult,
remember,
it's always worth
trying a little more.
do not cry too hard
when things just fall.
do not fall too hard
when things just sucks.
smile and you will be alright.

LINKS
Alicia
Henry
Jia Yi
Jolyn
Shaun

TAGBOARD